Think / Able - and Check out My Parkinson's Facebook Page

Think / Able - and Check out My Parkinson's Facebook Page
Thanks for coming by! I appreciate it! Click the picture to follow on to my Facebook Parkinson's Page

Thursday, November 10, 2016

Shared thoughts I found online

" We live with an ugly disease that shows no mercy. It's not prejudiced. It doesn't care what it takes from what person. It teases us. It may move very slowly it might run full tilt. It is moody. It is inconsistent. It is selfish. But don't despair we are strong people. We are resourceful people. We are hopeful people. We not only survive we thrive. We are children of a loving God that is infinitely bigger and stronger than PD. We win even when lose. We are there for each other. I may not have felt your specific pain but my pain makes us one. We turn on our iPads or phones or computers and over and over again hear " me too". " I'm there for you". " have you tried......" " I'll pray for you" " I'm so sorry that....." Your name doesn't matter. Who cares what your zip code is. It's YOU that is cared about. I am so grateful that you have let me be part of your WE."
AnneBarcus Posted on website: MyParkinsonsTeam

No comments:

Post a Comment