Think / Able - and Check out My Parkinson's Facebook Page

Think / Able - and Check out My Parkinson's Facebook Page
Thanks for coming by! I appreciate it! Click the picture to follow on to my Facebook Parkinson's Page

Friday, November 17, 2017

To Jesse Jackson... Wishes of Strength and Hope after Your Diagnosis





Words for Jesse Jackson that I left on his Facebook page:

As you can see from my profile picture, I once met you at the Martin Luther King Jr. memorial. You agreed to take a picture with me, and it was an honor to shake your hand for all the causes you stood up for. I, too, am a PD guy, so from one of us to another, I know that you will fight strongly against the effects of this diagnosis. There will be good days and bad days, but you have never been one to stop believing. I know you won't now, either. I wish you and your family well in your journey.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rev. Jesse Jackson! We have met several times during the course of my life in Chicago. Having pd myself, I know first hand how difficult the challenge can be. I wish you well and want you to know that there is an entire army of us here for you, and WE WILL NEVER GIVE UP!

    ReplyDelete