Think / Able - and Check out My Parkinson's Facebook Page

Think / Able - and Check out My Parkinson's Facebook Page
Thanks for coming by! I appreciate it! Click the picture to follow on to my Facebook Parkinson's Page

Friday, November 25, 2016

Life is a Beautiful Thing...


We know we're getting old when people we met as fresh-faced 9th graders (with an awesome sense of high school cool and a super-fun sense of humor) in 2002 are growing up to not only get married but to have smiley happy kids. All the same, nothing says happiness quite like a little kid's smile other than maybe all of the positive potential of a newborn baby. Congratulations, Ha on your daughter Penelope May. May her life be filled with joy and happiness. Oh, and a little bit of Dr. Seuss, too!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the kind words! I hope you are doing well ;]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am - glad to see your little one out and about in the world!

    ReplyDelete