Think / Able - and Check out My Parkinson's Facebook Page

Think / Able - and Check out My Parkinson's Facebook Page
Thanks for coming by! I appreciate it! Click the picture to follow on to my Facebook Parkinson's Page

Wednesday, September 12, 2018

REVISITED POSTS...


In order to spend time working on my supernatural books and to not go into depressive overload from the news, I am working on my next novel with the majority of my free time. You can read about and from my books HERE. You can buy them HERE.

My only note on the news is to STAY SAFE PEOPLE! There's a hurricane brewing and you matter. Find shelter, support, and supplies. This one is for real.

+++

Nevertheless, I am revisiting and updating older posts, too. Many of these were written before I had a lot of readers, so I'm going to give people a chance to reread them. Generally, I'm changing them very little, though I am adding search words, pictures, links, and some newer thoughts to express more things I've learned since then.

I plan to add one every couple days until my 2-year diagnosis is 90% certain anniversary on September 27th. November 1st was confirmation, but I knew for sure when I went to the neurologist that day. To me, this is the real diagnosis day since that one was so foretold.

The first post is from 2016 and deals with staying positive in spite of symptoms and diagnosis. It's called "Confident, but not the Demi Lovato Song."

The second post is from 2016 and it's a hiking trip in the snow and ice to Heberly Run with Rusty Glessner and Steve Rubano. It was a reward for kicking Lyme disease.


The real life influences of my book - my friend Will anda Heidi's kid Liam (above) and my sister's stepson CJ (below). My cousin David is at the top.


No comments:

Post a Comment