Think / Able - and Check out My Parkinson's Facebook Page

Think / Able - and Check out My Parkinson's Facebook Page
Thanks for coming by! I appreciate it! Click the picture to follow on to my Facebook Parkinson's Page

Sunday, July 15, 2018

25 Songs for July


If I don't post these soon, it will be August!


1. Tonight, Tonight - Smashing Pumpkins



2. Jesus Walks - Kanye West


“And I don't think there is nothing I can do now to right my wrongs

(Jesus Walks with me)

I want to talk to God, but I'm afraid because we ain't spoke in so long
(I want Jesus)
God show me the way because the Devil's tryin' to break me down
The only thing that I pray is that my feet don't fail me now”



3. Paranormal in the West Country (1, 2, and 3) - Julian Cope



4. Too Fast for Love - Motley Crue



5. Thunder (acoustic) - Imagine Dragons



6. In My Blood - Sean Mendes 



7. Thermals - Remember Today



8. Iron Maiden - Infinite Dreams



9. Eminem - Lose Yourself



10. Juicy - Notorious B.I.G.



11. Sick to Death - Beatles Chemistry



12. Learn to Fly - Foo Fighters 



13. Zombie - Bad Wolves (Cranberries cover)



14. Over the Mountain - Ozzy



15. Highly Suspect - Little One


16. The Streets Fell into My Windows - The Red Paintings



17. Very Loud - Shout Out Louds


18. It's Thunder and It's Lightning - We Were Promised Jetpacks



19. Talking Straight - Rolling Blackouts Coastal Fever



20. The Man of Metropolis Steals Our Hearts - Sufjan Stevens


21. The Rain - The Cult


22. INXS - Heaven Sent


23. Charlatans - Weirdo


24. KLF - What Time is Love


25. Screamin' Jay Hawkins - I Put a Spell on You

No comments:

Post a Comment