Think / Able - and Check out My Parkinson's Facebook Page

Think / Able - and Check out My Parkinson's Facebook Page
Thanks for coming by! I appreciate it! Click the picture to follow on to my Facebook Parkinson's Page

Friday, June 29, 2018

Phish and the Clip Show


When I was younger, I went to see the band Phish at 12 different shows and 2-day festival in Maine. One of the interesting things about the band was that they never played the same set twice, let alone the same song the same way twice either. They didn’t repeat songs for several nights as well. Sure, there were songs that factored into the most frequent choices for them to jam out and jam into, but that's anyone.

Obviously, if you’ve been to this site, you’ve seen variations of my greatest hits and themes (avalanches, Godzilla, King Kong, Emile Zola, etc.). For the next 100,000 hits, I’ll be playing some of these old favorites, but I’ll also be spinning some serious new jams. Stick around. It only gets better from here.

By the way, for 1 week, starting July 8th and ending the 14th, I'll be giving all my books away for free on Kindle to commemorate the 2 year anniversary of my first publication. Parts of Eureka in Flames will be different (a few errors fixed - one character adjusted), but the story will remain the same. Unfortunately, this is only on Amazon, and it doesn't include print books. Save the date!


Samples located HERE.

If you already own a book, I can send you a PDF of digital changes during that time, too. This would work with Nook readers.

Classic Hits
1. Compare my first blog entry for November 1, 2016
2. To my all-time fan favorite post of 25 things I learned from Parkinson's over the first 18 months with it.
3. Jimmy Choi - Our other Parkinson's Hero / Welcome to the Team Ed Rendell
4. The Neurodiversity Challenge - 10 Reasons my Condition Made Me Me!
5. Hallucinations and Medical Side Effects
6. Positive Thoughts to Handle this Diagnosis
7. Wishing on a Star - Letchworth State Park and Echosmith
8. Gotta Love Toyota
9. Parkinson s and Sleep Apnea Part 1 and Part 2
10. Longwood Gardens
11. Bears Critters and Ticks
12. Genealogy and Paralysis Agitans
13. Getting picked up by Parkinson's Dot Net
14. My Parkinson's Dot Net posts
15. 20 Thoughts for Caregivers
16. Overcoming Parkinson's in Nature
17. 10 Simple but Underappreciated Pleasures of Life
18. Ghosts and Parkinson's - My Supernatural World
19. Dystonia and Hiking Shoes
20. My Gram's 100th Birthday - A Modern Ghost Story
21. The Price is Wrong
22. Wild in Bed
23. Hyperhidrosis
24. Aspiration pneumonia
25. Smiling not Smiling
26. Winter Waterfalls 2016
27. Rocky Ridge Flowers 2017 
28. Welcome to the show, Jesse Jackson
29. Emotional Overloads after Iceland
30. New Orleans Highlights - Aspiration Pneumonia Lowlights - all in 1!
31. Post Las Vegas Shooting Thoughts
32. I Wish You Had More Time
33. Air Force 27th Anniversary.
34. 200 Things I'm Thankful For
35. 50 of Life's Greatest Truths
36. Avalanche Day
37. Ghost Stories and the Meaning of Life
38. 10 Late April 2018 Happy Thoughts to Go Positive
39. Icebox Canyon Disaster - My Wife's ACL Injury Starring Amy Schuman
40.  New Orleans Travel Guide



No comments:

Post a Comment