Think / Able - and Check out My Parkinson's Facebook Page

Think / Able - and Check out My Parkinson's Facebook Page
Thanks for coming by! I appreciate it! Click the picture to follow on to my Facebook Parkinson's Page

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

KUDOS!

9/30/2016
Dear Charles Givens and Michael Sinitsa,
I wanted to write to you to share my appreciation for the physical therapy services provided by Stacy Glass. In late 2014, I had neck and arm issues that were directly linked to my spondylosis. In early 2015, I was given an MRI, and I was told (by a different medical office) that tremors I was having were also associated with this condition and that they were not Parkinson’s related.
Recently, I sought out medical assistance for these tremor issues becoming more intense and moving to my foot. As a result, I was sent to your physical therapy office for assistance with rehabilitation. While there, I was treated by Stacy. After examining me, she had concerns that my tremor issues were not related to the spondylosis. As a result, she consulted Dr. Givens, and I was recommended to a neurologist at Reading Hospital in order to be examined for further issues to include Parkinson’s. As a result of her medical professionalism and her concern for me as a patient, she took steps to remedy a situation that has been growing since my tremors begin in 2011. I am very thankful and appreciative of this since it is now helping me move through another MRI and treatment from a doctor who will clearly be able to make a difference in my life going forward. While the most likely diagnosis is more complex, it will allow me to seek proper medication and therapy.
I say this to you in appreciation of her, and not in any way to disparage other medical professionals along the way in this journey. Things happen, and our correlations do not always equal causations. Nevertheless, due to Stacy’s experience, learning, and professionalism, we are closer to a more definite conclusion to this stage of my tremor journey. Oftentimes, we do not hear the good that we do or the professionals we employ, but I have personally shared my thanks with Stacy, and now I would like to share them with you, too. As with the other gentleman who helped me in this past, your PT department is definitely first rate.
Warm regards,

John Daniel Glass Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment